stores across Canada, we work hard to make your furniture shopping experience the best it can be. Whether you’re buying one chair or a whole office, our staff is committed to helping you find exactly what you need.
The real measure of our success, though, is what you
think of your Source experience. Did you find what you wanted? Was the service everything you expected? And most importantly, would you come back again? If you’ve recently shopped with us or are planning on it soon, please tell us how we did in a Google review!
If you’re new to the process, the steps for posting a review are provided below. Please note that you need a Google account to make this happen.
- Go to Google Maps (https://www.google.com/maps)
- Type ‘Source Office Furniture’ in the search bar. Google will bring up all the Source stores in your area, but you can also just type in the desired location (e.g. ‘Source Office Furniture Burlington’).
- Click on your store’s name and its “card” will appear on the left side of the screen:
4. Place your cursor over the card and scroll down until you see ‘Review Summary’. Click on ‘Write a Review’.
5. If you’re not logged in to a Google account, you’ll be prompted to do so before you can leave your review. If you don’t have an account, Google will help you create one.
Your feedback will ensure we keep delivering outstanding service, so thanks for being part of our winning team!