Search for Your Local Store
Visit the Find a Store page to view the hours, driving directions and special services offered by each store.
Your postal code is not close to any Source stores. Please try again.
Note: Store selection is required to view specials and complete orders.
Service Technician - BRAMPTON
Source Office Furnishings is seeking an experienced team player who is mechanically-savvy and great with customers to join our team as a Service Technician in our Brampton store location.
You'll be responsible for:
- Visiting client sites throughout the GTA where office furnishings have been previously delivered and install/repair any damaged or malfunctioning products
- Deliver and install components which have been back-ordered
- Help out on big installation projects by assembling furniture on site
- Providing amazing customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction is the number one priority. If you have experience with hand tools and are resourceful when troubleshooting, this is a great opportunity for you.
You MUST have:
- a valid driver's license (G Class minimum)
- a clean driver's abstract (no accidents, DUI's ,etc.)
- 2+ years of experience using hand tools, furniture assembly experience an asset
- a team player attitude and able to follow directions
- excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills including complete and accurate paperwork
- proven time management skills
- strong problem solving and decision making skills
- ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. independently
Want a career with a great Canadian company that's going to challenge you and have you learn new skills? If your experience and skills match what we're looking for, we want to hear from you.
Submit your resume today!