Find Something Special for Everyone on Your List
The holiday season can be stressful when you have to buy gifts for all of your friends and family members. Fortunately, we’ve put together a holiday gift guide for everyone on your list. From your sporty teenage niece, to Grandma Betty, we’ve got you covered.
For the Student
- A gift card to a coffee shop. Students are always staying up late finishing assignments and suffering from a lack of sleep. They also spend an absurd amount of money buying coffee every week. This gift will be greatly appreciated.
- A whiteboard or calendar for writing down important dates and deadlines. A dry erase whiteboard is a great practical gift that will help them stay on-top of assignments and visualize all of their up-coming deadlines.
- A pair of headphones. Depending on your budget, you can buy a nice pair of wireless headphones, or a classic set of standard headphones. Students are always listening to music or podcasts, and they’re also useful for working out.
For the Friend or Family Member that Works from Home
- An ergonomic office chair. Although an unexpected gift, individuals who work from home often forget about the importance of good posture and ergonomics. Source has a variety of options for every budget. With a wide variety of adjustable features, you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
- An essential oil diffuser. Essential oils connect you to the healing power of plants and increase your overall wellness. They can also improve focus and enhance memory function, making them a perfect addition to any home office.
- A cozy blanket and a mug. It gets cold in Canada during the winter, so encourage your friends to stay warm and cozy with a nice blanket and a mug to put their coffee or tea in.
For your Parents or Grandparents
- A box of nice chocolates. Edible gifts are always appreciated. There are lots of specialty chocolate shops that have festive variety boxes available during the Christmas season.
- A reading lamp. If your parents or grandparents are retired, chances are they spend a lot of their time reading the newspaper, their iPad, or a book. A bedside table or desk lamp is a great gift that they will use often.
- A challenging puzzle. Puzzles are great for keeping the mind sharp and active. Find a puzzle with a lot of pieces and an image that relates to their interests. You can even order custom puzzles with whichever image you would like!
For the Gamer
- A gaming chair. Give the gift of comfort with a useful furniture addition to their gaming room.
- A gift card to the online Xbox or Playstation store. Gift cards give you the freedom to buy whichever game you would like!
- A custom video game controller. If you know their favourite colour or video game character, you can find a custom controller that they will like.
We hope that this holiday gift guide gave you some inspiration! Enjoy the holiday season and remember it’s not about how many gifts you receive, but the valuable time spent with friends and family.