If your workspace is beginning to look chaotic, you could be losing productivity. Source has a few tips
to help you keep things organized to help make the most of the day:
Purge your workspace
– go through those stacks of paper and get rid of duplicates.
Rearrange your office
– arrange filing cabinets, furniture and receptacles so they’re easy to access.
Organize your desktop
– only keep things you need on a daily basis on your desktop.
– keep a to-do list to ensure that you’re on schedule and deadlines aren’t forgotten.
Ritualize your workday
– devote the last 10 minutes of the day to update your to-do list, file completed projects and tidy your space. This will give you a fresh, organized start the next morning.
Source Office Furnishings – Making Your Office Work Better!