Whether you’re looking to makeover the office space in your home or at your office, Source has a few tips to help you create the office of your dreams.
Source Office Furnishings – Making Your Office Work Better!
- Assess your office needs – consider what you’ll be doing in the space to help plan a design, schedule and budget strategy.
- Measure your office space – careful measurements will help ensure that less mistakes are made.
- Choose an office style – this is where the fun begins! There are many office themes to choose from, such as modern, colorful or traditional. Once you have a style in mind, shopping becomes easier.
- Contact your office professional – once you’ve measured your space and chosen a style, contact your local Source Sales Representative. We are highly educated on all the products we sell, ready to answer any questions you may have. We can even offer suggestions on how to improve your office space and productivity.
- Schedule your office furniture delivery – setting a delivery date is a crucial part to the office makeover process. This will provide a timeline dictating when to paint walls, rewire electrics and clear out old furniture.