How to Care for Bonded Leather
Office furniture looks fantastic on day one, but over time it slowly shows signs of daily wear and tear. Without proper maintenance, you can decrease the life of the product. A popular office furniture material, bonded leather, is resistant to heat and moisture. It’s similar to full-grade leather but costs significantly less. Additionally, it’s more environmentally friendly because it uses reclaimed or recycled materials. Regular cleaning and maintenance ensure your furniture stays pristine. Therefore, if you follow these tips, and read this article
, you’ll be able to protect its texture and appearance for years to come.
5 Tips for Bonded Leather Care
- Wipe down the furniture every two weeks with a clean, damp cloth to remove surface grime before it becomes embedded in the bonded leather’s pores.
- Dust the gaps and seams every two weeks. A dry cloth or hand vacuum can be used.
- When spills occur, clean them by blotting the area then gently wiping it with a damp cloth.
- Apply a leather conditioner twice a year to keep it malleable.
- Position the furniture away from direct sunlight. The material is vulnerable to fading when exposed to direct sunlight.
Furniture Solutions from Source
Source offers a wide variety of bonded leather chairs and reception seating. The Madison Loveseat
, as well as our selection of executive chairs
are popular options. Stop into your nearest Source Office Furnishings store today and browse our wide selection of bonded leather options. Additionally, all our products can be found online at Source.ca